MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domains monthly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys
any one know a web site gives cheap domain and monthly repay?
please i will be thankful who will help me

i got a webhost then he gave me .info and i dont want .info
and all domains are expansive like 12-11$/year and i dont have
is there anyway to pay it 1-2-3-4-5-6$/month
First off if $11 a year is expensive you need to get your priorities straight.

Second, no all domain registrars sell at a 1 year minimum because I'm pretty sure ICANN says they have to.
(2012-08-14, 12:05 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]and all domains are expansive like 12-11$/year and i dont have

You do realize that $11 a year works out to less than $1 a month, right?
Yes Alex, to my knowledge 1 year is the minimum. If you are willing to pay $6/month, why not wait a month and buy a full year?
(2012-08-14, 01:19 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]First off if $11 a year is expensive you need to get your priorities straight.

Second, no all domain registrars sell at a 1 year minimum because I'm pretty sure ICANN says they have to.

(2012-08-14, 01:38 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-14, 12:05 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]and all domains are expansive like 12-11$/year and i dont have

You do realize that $11 a year works out to less than $1 a month, right?

(2012-08-14, 01:42 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Alex, to my knowledge 1 year is the minimum. If you are willing to pay $6/month, why not wait a month and buy a full year?

in fact guys the problem i dont have 11-10-12$ for 1 year that is the reason why i need a help
Domain names cannot be registered below a period of a year according to ICANN. So, chances you will not find that's monthly or so. Just save up for $11, else live happy with your .info
Answer a few questions. via PM please.

What is the site in question?
Do you have members
How old are you?
PM me the name in question.

If It sounds good and like you have a good head on you, I'll purchase it for you. It'll stay on my account, and if you do your website correctly, you should at least that much money by a year.

I will not provide hosting.
why post questions publicly if you want him to respond by PM? just PM him
(2012-08-14, 02:56 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]why post questions publicly if you want him to respond by PM? just PM him

So the thread appear to be moving on? Instead of just going quiet Toungue
securesignup.net (byethost) has a scheme, not sure if it exists now, where you could buy their paid hosting plan and they'll give you a free domain with it. And after paying 3-4 months bill, the domain would be yours (as your bill of 3-4 months would be equal to around 12-13$ or more). You can try it.
Pages: 1 2