MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAwards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm using the classic postbit, and I have all of the awards granted in onw long row. It's quite unprofessional, and it breaks the postbit when they're that long. What do I need to change the make 5 per row? Thank you.
http://mybbcentral.com for support, it's his plugins.
...Lmao, like he helps the members there.
And this is the Plugins Support, so It's fine.
Yes but its NOT paid plugin support. Get support where you purchased the plugin.
Someone here has to know how to do this.
That sites completely dead...
Loads of people here know what to do, but there not going to give you support for a paid plugin. No one knows if you ripped it from somewhere or not. So, if you did purchase it at mybbcentral, then get support there as your a paid member. If he doesn't reply, then thats your problem.
[Image: R1Tcv.png]

I will literally make a video proving thats my account.
I've never seen any rule stating that one can't request support for a paid plugin here. Perhaps there is someone else with the plugin who knows how to do this. It's totally legitimate. Stop trying to play mod, Frank.
Im not trying to play "Mod", Im not a little kid wannabe mod, grow up. Im simply replying with information I've seen before, where mods/admin have told OP's to seek support from where they got the plugin from as its a paid plugin. The rule is not set in stone.

And its not totally legitimate either, some cases maybe, but most look for support here because they ripped the plugins from somewhere else and cant get support from the forum the plugin belongs too. In this particular case it does look legitimate.
(2012-08-14, 05:20 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen any rule stating that one can't request support for a paid plugin here. Perhaps there is someone else with the plugin who knows how to do this. It's totally legitimate. Stop trying to play mod, Frank.

This. So long as nobody's sharing the plugin file or any code from it or whatever I see no problem. Unfortunately I do not have a subscriber account at MyBBCentral and so cannot help further.
Pages: 1 2