MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Group Promotion... not promoting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just set it up so user who have greater than 100 posts will be promoted..
I saw on here to check the task manager and yes it's set to go every 20 minutes..
But my existing users are still not being promoted they have well over a 100 posts also..
Any ideas?
Are all the other tasks running as expected (check the task logs)?
Everything is running...
I manually moved a user to the promoted forum and that worked, but the group promotion won't auto promote users..
What settings have you got set for the group promotion? If you run the task manually via the task manager (click the little icon next to the task name) do users get promoted correctly?
nope I tried manually running the task and that didn't do it either. It shows in the task log that it ran but it didn't work..

[Image: Untitledsdfsdf.png]
That all looks fine to me though I do have to wonder why you have to Registered user groups.
I have one set to not display ads.. Members can use points they built up on the forum to pay to be moved to the group where you don't see any ads. It's something I made up but I don't really have in effect yet..
Ah right.

Is there any chance you could post a temporary set of admin login details in the Private Inquiries details so we can take a look and see if we can determine the issue?
Can I PM You the accoutn details? I'm not sure what you mean by private inquiries..
http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html

Private Inquiries is a special forum where only members of the MyBB Staff Team can see your posts. It's made for situations such as this.
Pages: 1 2