MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Persian Forum] Iran Biologists Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Dears!
I want to introduce my forum now.
This forum is for Persian biology students. we post news and scientific posts , discussion about biology discovers and share informations and eBooks , etc.

Iran Biologists Forums | Iranian Society of Biology Students

I installed my forum at 8 November 2011 but started at 8 March 2012 (!!) (Start date is when I introduce forum to my classmates in college Big Grin )

I use apart theme+a bit changes from Justin S. for my forum. I think it is a good theme now, even it has some problems like toplinks! Shy of course I have 2 other themes in my forum Big Grin
(VIEW FORUM)

Also we have a section as "Biology Labs Online". You can find some flash files for doing some test online.

I think our main issue is duplicate posts and bad ranking in Google results that maybe is for same first issue Confused

Although my forum is in Persian and maybe you can not read posts and section titles but I will be happy if you view my forum and send your feedback about theme , page loading , etc Blush

Thanks a lot

/excuse me for my bad English/
Loads of sections, loads of stats I don't care about in the footer, a stupid guest message which I don't understand but is equally annoying. A decent theme but why have you got the same background as HF?
(2012-08-14, 07:20 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Loads of sections, loads of stats I don't care about in the footer, a stupid guest message which I don't understand but is equally annoying. A decent theme but why have you got the same background as HF?

It is same infobar with other gesture Big Grin
HF? my English is weak! what's mean HF? Blush
(2012-08-14, 07:33 PM)M.Abbasi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-14, 07:20 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Loads of sections, loads of stats I don't care about in the footer, a stupid guest message which I don't understand but is equally annoying. A decent theme but why have you got the same background as HF?

It is same infobar with other gesture Big Grin
HF? my English is weak! what's mean HF? Blush

Hackforums.
it's just a striped background, it's available a lot of places.
changed now. It is from MyCleanBlue theme (I think Undecided )
Bumped!
No any other comments? Smile
i really like it but the problem is that i can't understand a single word O.o
So what is Google Translator? Toungue
i'm not going to translate every simple word :p
Pages: 1 2