MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Done]Administrator problème
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I've just install my myBB Forum, and i've already a problème.

I'm not considered like an administrator.

When i want to delete a post, look what i see :

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource. 
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action. 
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

or :

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

But i've the color of an Administrator and when i go to showteam.php, i'm in the Administrator Team ...

But i can go to the Administration Control Panel.

Have you an idea of the matter ?

( I'm french, sorry for my English Wink )
A little UP Wink
so if u can get in to the acp see wht admins are set to do make sure they are set to be super mods
It's ok now Wink