MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Page Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everybody

how add adf.ly "Full Page Script" to mybb ?

HuhHuh
Can you be more specific by "Full Page Script"? Do you mean to shorten links using adf.ly's shortlinks or something?
(2012-08-15, 03:39 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]this ?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager

no ,

I mean to shorten links using adf.ly

the code

Quote:<script>
var adfly_id = 1753458;
var adfly_advert = 'int';
var domains = ['depositfiles.com', 'rapidshare.com', 'vip-file.com', 'smsfiles.ru', '4files.net', 'turbobit.ru', 'uploading.com', 'letitbit.net', 'depositfiles.ru', 'sms4file.com', 'ifolder.ru', 'hotfile.com', 'anyfiles.net', 'sharingmatrix.com', 'megashare.com', 'megaupload.com', 'rapidshare.de', 'rapidshare.ru', 'uploadbox.com', 'filefactory.com', 'filefactory.ru', 'filepost.ru', 'onefile.net', 'freefolder.net', 'getthebit.com', 'turbobit.net',];
</script>
<script src="http://adf.ly/js/link-converter.js"></script>
i still don't get what are you trying to do OP
(2012-08-15, 05:29 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i still don't get what are you trying to do OP

convert any link posted to adf.ly link Blush
(2012-08-15, 05:58 AM)vip78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-15, 05:29 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i still don't get what are you trying to do OP

convert any link posted to adf.ly link Blush

so 1 text box and 1 button
when you hit them it will convert the link in the textbox to a adfly link
linked to your adfly account amaright?
Try putting it in the headerinclude template (can be found inside ungrouped templates of your theme's template).
plz can fix this plug is not work HuhHuhHuh

in attachment
Go to: Admin CP > Templates > Your theme's Templates > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude
And then place the code at the very end.
After that, save it and then you should see that any link from those domains will be redirected through adf.ly
Pages: 1 2