MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bat Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi guys i am looking for partner will help me or even staff/member
my dream to make this project i am making a website no one made him in
whole world i will make people dreams come true i make it bat entertainment not for baseball its will be big company i will make
1. Games
2. Music
3. Forums
4. Image (upload-take the code-share it-comment)

every thing can be possible cuz i am paying for host $7 per month and i thanks my god no i will not fear from limit web space i have unlimited space
but i need a domain so if you see my project is awesome could you pay/donate to me $10 for domain name cuz i dont have money
and i have big surprise for you i making a forum not like any forum in world
and i will not say about my system my system is very good will get aloot of money if you intersted pm me and the god witness i am not like and this will be huge website in world like google-yahoo etc......
www.batentertainmen.info
I believe this should be in the RSJ forum, but while you're here I'll give you some feedback: don't make a gaming site. You have the perfect domain for a site about bats! Why not explore that niche? It would have worked for codmedia, and it will work for you.
(2012-08-15, 03:57 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]This believe in the RSJ forum, but while you're here I'll give you some feedback: don't make a gaming site. You have the perfect domain for a site about bats! Why not explore that niche? It would have worked for codmedia, and it will work for you.

i have no idea if you're joking or not but this is really funny either way
(2012-08-15, 03:57 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]This believe in the RSJ forum, but while you're here I'll give you some feedback: don't make a gaming site. You have the perfect domain for a site about bats! Why not explore that niche? It would have worked for codmedia, and it will work for you.

Lmao, vouch.

k bro, you see .info good i see it sux

(2012-08-15, 04:40 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

i have no idea if you're joking or not but this is really funny either way

(2012-08-15, 05:02 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao, vouch.

lol?
Wait. Entertainmen? You registered your domain with a typo? Reads like Entertain Men. If you're into that sort of thing.
Better phone the A-Team, Mr."T" will sort it all out lmao Big Grin This guy has to be pulling our legs ?
I'm glad you guys all ignored my egregious errors in the first sentence and paid more attention to my awesome joke. (I was up with the baby so my brain wasn't on all the way.)

If you're looking for staff or a partner (or in this case, sugardaddy) I would try the Requests, Services and Jobs forum. You don't really have a site yet; it's a single forum with a single member using one of the worst free themes myBB has to offer...AND it's snowing in your site. In July.
(2012-08-15, 05:59 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. Entertainmen? You registered your domain with a typo? Reads like Entertain Men. If you're into that sort of thing.

Gonna sign up immediately.
(2012-08-15, 05:59 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. Entertainmen? You registered your domain with a typo? Reads like Entertain Men. If you're into that sort of thing.

i made it entertainmen cuz i like this

(2012-08-15, 08:29 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you guys all ignored my egregious errors in the first sentence and paid more attention to my awesome joke. (I was up with the baby so my brain wasn't on all the way.)

If you're looking for staff or a partner (or in this case, sugardaddy) I would try the Requests, Services and Jobs forum. You don't really have a site yet; it's a single forum with a single member using one of the worst free themes myBB has to offer...AND it's snowing in your site. In July.

mad i am making it i want just some staff help me and advice me and snow is only for fun and theme i will change it its temporary you fool

all of you open www.batentertainmen.info without forum
Pages: 1 2 3