MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OP view/reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that you can make threads only viewed by certain groups, but is there a way to allow the person who posted the thread to view the thread and reply to it?
Still need to know if this is possible.
you need to create a forum and set Can only view own threads for each usergroup.
(2012-08-17, 02:36 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need to create a forum and set Can only view own threads for each usergroup.

Where might that option be under? I want to set it to only one forums.
Admincp -> Forums & Posts -> Forum Management -> The Forum whose Permissions you want to change -> Permissions -> The Usergroup whose Permissions you want to change -> Edit Permissions -> Viewing -> Can only view own threads
(2012-08-17, 07:57 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp -> Forums & Posts -> Forum Management -> The Forum whose Permissions you want to change -> Permissions -> The Usergroup whose Permissions you want to change -> Edit Permissions -> Viewing -> Can only view own threads

Once I get to Permissions, I am not allowed to click on the usergroup. I am only allowed to change the overview permissions.