MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What permissions do super mods have over mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And where can I see / change them?
Super moderators can simply moderate all forums usually. You can change permissions via the usergroup manager at ACP > Users & Groups or on a per-forum basis via the forum management area of the ACP.
Thanks, I was just wondering if there was a section like there is for "admin permissions".

Also is there a query I can run to update the Super Moderator permissions on ALL forums rather than going through all of them manually?
For admin permissions:
http://[mybburl].com/admin/index.php?module=user-admin_permissions

(2012-08-16, 10:40 AM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I was just wondering if there was a section like there is for "admin permissions".

Also is there a query I can run to update the Super Moderator permissions on ALL forums rather than going through all of them manually?
@Richard: that's not quite what he was asking ;P

@Hostpro: there isn't a section just like that unfortunately nor is there a way to mass assign permissions within the ACP. I'll try write a simple query to do it in just a minute though.
(2012-08-16, 02:43 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]@Richard: that's not quite what he was asking ;P

@Hostpro: there isn't a section just like that unfortunately nor is there a way to mass assign permissions within the ACP. I'll try write a simple query to do it in just a minute though.

Thank you very much for your help.

@Richard I knew that I was wondering if there was a section like that but for moderators.