MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Serbian-Croatian Language Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me with installing it? I tried but these instructions for installation sucks! Undecided
Problem is bescause I want only translate and not pictures that they provided and that I don't understund where and what files I should upload.
Quote:2. INSTALLATION

The Serbian text is stored in language files, which are packed in an archive file together with this readme and the Serbian translation of this procitaj_me. These language files are divided amongst several folders. With this package several image files are also distributed. These images contain the Serbian translation for the buttons and the usergroup images.

This readme, the Serbian procitaj_me and a file called serbian.php are in the main folder, the files containing the translations of the text for the front end are in a subfolder called serbian and the files containing the translations of the text for the admin end are in a subfolder called admin in the previously mentioned subfolder serbian. Additionally a folder called images will be present. This folder contains the images with the Serbian text.

You will have to create the same folder structure on your server and place the language files in those folders. Below are extensive instructions on how to do this. We will assume you have already extracted the contents of the archive to your computer, which means the files are already available and the folder structure is as it should be. We will also assume you know how to use an FTP program to connect to your server. The tasks below should be executable with any FTP program.

Open your FTP program and connect to your server.

Navigate with your FTP program to the folder on your server in which you installed MyBB.

Navigate to the folder on your server called inc and to the folder called languages, which will be located in the folder called inc. In the folder languages you should see a folder named english and a file named english.php.

Copy the file serbian.php from your computer to this folder on the server. It should then be present in the folder languages.

After that copy the folder called serbian from your computer to the folder languages on the server.

Navigate with your FTP program to the folder on your server in which you installed MyBB.

Navigate with your FTP program to the subfolder called images on your server. In the folder images you should see a folder named english.

After that navigate to the subfolder called images on your computer. You will see a folder called serbian in this folder.

Copy this folder called serbian (which is located in the subfolder images) from your computer to the folder images on the server. The files closed.gif, newreply.gif, newthread.gif, postbit_delete.gif, postbit_edit.gif, postbit_email.gif, postbit_find.gif, postbit_pm.gif, postbit_profile.gif, postbit_quote.gif, postbit_report.gif en postbit_www.gif will be located in this folder called serbian.

After that navigate with your FTP program on the server to the subfolder images again, and after that to the subfolder groupimages. In the folder groupimages you should see a folder named english.

Navigate to the subfolder called images and the subfolder called groupimages (which is located in the subfolder images). You will see a subfolder called serbian.

Copy this folder called serbian (which is located in the subfolder groupimages) from your computer to the folder groupimages on the server. The files team-administrator.gif, team-designer.gif, team-developer.gif, team-management.gif, team-mod.gif, team-supermod.gif, team-support.gif en team-tester.gif will be located in this folder called serbian.

You have now uploaded all necessary files to the server. Read the following paragraphs for more information on how to enable the Serbian language on your board.

3. USAGE

After uploading the required files you can use the Serbian translation for your copy of MyBB. We will hereafter discuss how to use the Serbian translation for the front end of the board, how to use the Serbian translation for the admin area of the board and how to set the Serbian translation as the default language for your board. The default language will be used by guests and users who haven't set a language preference.

To use the Serbian language for the front end of the board, a user should go to the "Корисничка КП" and click "Учитај поставке". Then he can select "Српски" as "Језик форума" below "Остале поставке".

To set the Serbian language as the default language for your board, an administrator should go to the "Админ КП" and click the "Конфигурација". He will see "Поставке" at the top of the list. He should click on that title. Then he can select "Српски" below "Задати језик" and click "Сачувај поставке" to submit the changes.

To use the Serbian language for the admin part of the board, an administrator should go to the "Админ КП" and click the "Конфигурација". At the bottom of the list he will see "Контролна Плоча првенства (Уопште)". He should click on that title. Then he can select "Српски" below "Језик контролне плоче" and click "Сачувај поставке" to submit the changes.

In simple terms, upload the inc & images directory to your root (where your forum is installed), navigate to Admincp -> Configuration -> Languages, you will see your new language there.
I done everything but there is one problem. I don't need simles and group images so I uploaded only pictures for "replay" "new thread" and that kind of things. But when I put Serbian-Croatian for default language that images are BROKEN. Can somebody help me please? Thanks!
BUMP! Come on guys, help!