MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Login Page, Different Directory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created a login page that's on a different directory, the layout is:

root --> forum/
--> zt/

How would I make it so that if you login in the zt directory it logs you in on the zt directory and vice versa? I have already attempted this and I'm guessing it doesn't like the password. How would I encrypt the password to get the same encryption as what you would have in the forum directory? I'm using the same database and have the latest version. Also the login code is based on this. Thanks in advance. :)
I'm on my iPad right now but check inc/config.php
Thanks, this will be helpful for many things I planned on doing in a few months :D One thing though, it doesn't say about logging in a user. Or is there a function I didn't see about on it?

Never mind, I just found a login function.

Hello again,
I have tried to use the login function of the integration file you gave me, and it always fails, getting "The login routine failed". Why is this and how could i fix it? I am using the same code as the example the the simple login function, and only have the password and username fields. Thanks in advance.