MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Enigma from YuvaPix Designs [Need Feedback]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
This is my first work on the theme MyBB, freely give your opinion. There may be some small changes.

This will be released as premium on YuvaPix, this is my first MyBB theme design so I would like to get some reviews about my design, don't be harsh this is my first MyBB work. Smile Thank you in advance for your support and feedback.

And sorry for my English, its not my native language.

Thank You,
baxuz011

• Enigma by YuvaPix Designs
  • Index

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/X/VF/4A4ybmnL/yuva...xuz011.png
Looks pretty nice, but a bit cramped.
Topics will look a little wider, so that everything will fall into place.
I like it, the header navigation (Forum, Members etc.) could do some rework though since it doesn't really seem like it "fits" into the theme, but looks good.
I like it a lot, have members that still refuse to use anything but BlackEvo & am sure this could change their minds.
(2012-08-17, 06:35 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, the header navigation (Forum, Members etc.) could do some rework though since it doesn't really seem like it "fits" into the theme, but looks good.

Thanks for your comment.

(2012-08-18, 05:04 PM)baxuz011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-17, 06:35 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, the header navigation (Forum, Members etc.) could do some rework though since it doesn't really seem like it "fits" into the theme, but looks good.

Thanks for your comment.

Thank you very much for your support!!!

BlacEvo is a good theme, but I wanted to do something a little clearer, something that does not bother my eyes. Otherwise I love the dark theme. Big Grin
Theme slowly progressing, please give your opinion. Smile
Personally I love it (the blue/black colour combination being a personal favourite of mine :p).

Personal things I would change:

-Align logo more left
-lose the stripes on thead
-Make thead title background (where it says "General Discussion") dark blue or dark gray. It's the only green part of the skin I see. Stick with black/blue/red. If you want to include green, you should make other parts green. At the moment imo it looks out of place.

Other than that looks cool.
^All the images are broken...