MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Registrars for a .me domain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably too late, but Media Temple is having a summer-long $4 domain sale, including .me domains.
Oh thanks for that, seems to be a very good deal @ $4.

It says $4.00 1st year / $12.00 thereafter - does that mean I could cancel it after the first year If I chose to?

Thanks again Smile
Yes, you only have to keep domains for a year at minimum. But, keep in mind if you don't renew someone else can take it.
(2012-08-19, 08:21 PM)Bit n Bang Wrote: [ -> ]Probably too late, but Media Temple is having a summer-long $4 domain sale, including .me domains.

Just registered a domain there, very cheap at only $4! Thanks a lot for this, much appreciated! Smile
hey, i know im late, but could you tell me if you are satisfied with your choise? i just dont know who has the best service :/

thx
Most will be pretty much be priced the same since all registrars end up having to work with ICANN in the end.

Namecheap.com and name.com are probably the most recommended ones around here. Although someone mentioned one that looks nice in another thread not long ago.
Pages: 1 2