MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum posting job @ $..(only alertpay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi... in need somebody to post 200 posts at my site http://itforumz.net ...intrested user write below and tell price too...remember ...payment method is ALERTPAY/PAYZA only.... checkout the site first i have diff catogries and i want posts in all...usefull posts like tips/tricks etc

anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????
I don't know if its only me or not, but the URL isn't opening for me.
I doubt many people will do so for $1.
make it 5$ and LR then deal Smile
Your paying people .005c per post? o.O that's what your forums say at least.
i didnt wrote how much iam goiing to pay Toungue ..i had asked who can do this work n for how much money... i wrote $ to point the currency not amount
I read your forum... You put it on there.

Ah

Quote:Get 1$ for posting 200posts/threads or bringing 25 new users, for details check Announcemnt Forum
(2012-08-24, 12:58 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]I read your forum... You put it on there.

Ah

Quote:Get 1$ for posting 200posts/threads or bringing 25 new users, for details check Announcemnt Forum
Thats for the users man, its the offer iam giving to my registerd users , but this thread was started earlier then that offer
(2012-08-24, 06:41 AM)danyalsad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-24, 12:58 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]I read your forum... You put it on there.

Ah

Thats for the users man, its the offer iam giving to my registerd users , but this thread was started earlier then that offer

Oh, I'm sure they'll do that for $1 too...

Really?

May as well ask nicely.
ya they will do it coz 1$= 93 rs in my country... n 93rs= 15days mobile internet pkg Big Grin
Pages: 1 2