MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (+img)how to do it like mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i saw aloot of things in mybb forum and i want make it to my forum

1-all of you know you can add bat [How To] [error message] etc how can i make it to my forum? and i could make it only admin use it and i make it in some forums not all forums and i can color it?
[Image: mJtcy.png]

2-i want to make my important thread green like this (some not all)
[Image: xADis.png]

3-how to make the best answer icon beside the thread
[Image: ZwHqv.png]

4-how to make the best answer and only can click on it who post his thread (own thread)
[Image: d9tQp.png]

5-how to make solved or no solved and only admin can do it and not in all forums
[Image: hduIK.png]

6-i post an thread in mybb forum then admin has highlight on my word with orange paint like this i think its bb code like this image
[Image: Mqxq3.png]

and thanks please i want fast support
1. Use prefixes. http://docs.mybb.com/Admin_CP_Config_Thr...fixes.html

2, 3, 4, 5. All of this is the MySupport plugin we use.

6. Do you want to create something like [highlight][/highlight] that can be used in posts and produces something like that? If so, you can create a MyCode for that.
[hightlight]test[/hightlight]
thx alooot

hightlight not working what can i do i am not good at coding and something like that Sad
You need to create the MyCode.

Admincp -> Configuration -> MyCode -> Add New MyCode<

Title: Whatever you want
Short Description: Whatever you want
Regular Expression:
\[highlight\](.*?)\[/highlight\]
Replacement:
<div style="background: #FFF6BF; border:1px solid #FFD324;">$1</div>
i did it but when i test it at word "lol" its give me long bar not only on lol word
Use this for the replacement instead:

<div style="background: #FFF6BF; border:1px solid #FFD324; display: inline;">$1</div>
thx alooot but thread prefixes i cant change the color i go to make new thread when i select its display like this <font color="red">Forum Name</font> without changing the color

i need help