MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: *Read* Merging Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My name is Ben and I come from youdontgamelike.us. I'm interested in merging somewhat small gaming/general forums into ours. It would be basically a huge monopoly of forums and it would be really active. If you are interested, comment here with your link and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

Best regards,
Ben
www.youdontgamelike.us

P.S. Lets make some money? Wink
Are you going to pay the other forums for their absorption? This sounds a lot like the South Park scheme...

Step 1: Merge
Step 2: ?????
Step 3: Profit
You can join my forum, but I would retain control. I won't join yours though.
Not interested in working with either of you so get out of my thread, thanks. Wink
I have multiple large sites, and you aren't interested. You just want to make your site bigger to make it easy. Lmao, take some criticism man, don't be so hostile.

..In reality I'm not too interested to work with you TBH. Refer to above text to see why. Wink
You're not really starting off with a good impression mate. What guarantee and privileges can you offer to those smaller sites who you want merged with your own relatively small site?

I've seen quite a few other people try this approach of merging lots of forums together into one big mixed pot and only a couple have managed to succeed with it. What incentive do you give to other admins that might make them consider giving up their precious databases?
(2012-08-19, 04:02 AM)koolaidpwn Wrote: [ -> ]Not interested in working with either of you so get out of my thread, thanks. Wink

Oh yeah, Customer service at it's best...
Do you pay for this?
I have 3 forums also.
(2012-08-19, 04:48 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]You're not really starting off with a good impression mate. What guarantee and privileges can you offer to those smaller sites who you want merged with your own relatively small site?

I've seen quite a few other people try this approach of merging lots of forums together into one big mixed pot and only a couple have managed to succeed with it. What incentive do you give to other admins that might make them consider giving up their precious databases?
We would be a family and would work together to create a large community. Smile
(2012-08-19, 12:27 PM)koolaidpwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-19, 04:48 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]You're not really starting off with a good impression mate. What guarantee and privileges can you offer to those smaller sites who you want merged with your own relatively small site?

We would be a family and would work together to create a large community. Smile

Doesn't really tell me much in terms of what you have to offer that I can't already achieve on my own. I mean, family is great and all but I already have loads of uncles and aunts, parents and siblings.
Pages: 1 2