MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to merge ipboard 3.2.x to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey can someone help me. Only i can see on mybb merge is low version of ipb
The Merge System does not yet support IPB 3. A module is in development though but probably won't have any work done on it until Dylan returns from his vacation.
how come bro? I have use this before http://dev.mybb.com/projects/mybb-import...show/trunk
And it works. Now its gone where i want to convert it again. Do you have still a copy of that?
We're no longer using Subversion as a version control system since we've moved to Github for 1.8. I currently do not have access to the mybb-import repository on Github but I'll try to get that sorted out ASAP. Smile
so 1.8 will be release on?

ok ill be waiting for you. Because i dont want to close my site for so long Smile
(2012-08-19, 04:28 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The Merge System does not yet support IPB 3.

IPB 3 was released in 2009. If you paid for IPB, I'm not sure why you'd want to switch to MyBB though.
Mybb Is The Best As I See

Vbulletin & Ipb Still Sucks 0% Security + its Paid
(2012-08-21, 04:16 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-19, 04:28 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The Merge System does not yet support IPB 3.

IPB 3 was released in 2009. If you paid for IPB, I'm not sure why you'd want to switch to MyBB though.

The person above me is right. Ipb xf and vb sucks. Slow support luck of security and loads so slow.