MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No One Can Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you pass the copa and the agreement I get a database error and it will not continue. The error reads:

MyBB Internal Error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Forum: http://www.thefreeweb.org
Test ID
Testnow
MYbb_test125

I have been having a lot of problems with the new version but I want to keep it of course.. I hope this can be repaired...
Thank you...
Since when you got this error? Have you installed some mods?
No... I did not change anything...and I am not sure when it first started. See I just decided to try and register and see if my security questions were up... a mod that I had installed about 6 months ago.... I am beside myself with trying to figure this out I am horrible with databases.
Hi there,

Please post your FTP details in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.
re import all fresh copy of mybb that will fix it.
(2012-08-19, 04:13 PM)rzoneph Wrote: [ -> ]re import all fresh copy of mybb that will fix it.

No, it won't.

Please do as I said in my above post, OP.
I have completed my details, Paul.... BTW I did DE-activactivate the plug-ins , loaded a fresh copy of mybb 1.68 and tried to repair, optimize and analyze the Database..all tasks worked out fine but the problem still exists, so rzoneph I appreciate your advice but no go LOL