MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me forum backup errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I need help
I make 1 backup and re-install mybb again , I upload my backup but forum is defigured please help me.

[Image: 0qd5g.png]
Did you upload all of the files and theme files once again if you changed web servers/hosting servers? This could be the issue, if not then try to point the theme's image URL in "AdminCP > Templates & Style ThemeName > Edit > Images URL" and fix it to the correct settings/location on the web server.
(2012-08-19, 09:58 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload all of the files and theme files once again if you changed web servers/hosting servers? This could be the issue, if not then try to point the theme's image URL in "AdminCP > Templates & Style ThemeName > Edit > Images URL" and fix it to the correct settings/location on the web server.

Yes I change host Toungue
Yeah upload your old theme's images file and then you should be fine Smile
(2012-08-19, 10:06 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah upload your old theme's images file and then you should be fine Smile

I already uploaded themes.
But Is next I on old forum to acess forums is site.com and this new is site.com/mybb/
Toungue
I also set now default theme and appearing also desfigured
Forum URL?
You need to change your Board URL under "Configuration > General Settings" and update those links.
(2012-08-19, 10:13 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?

Wait I send u pm
please share the forum url in public..
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.