MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jQuery/Java problem, possible conflict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been having this problem for quite some time.
When marking threads (and also posts), it doesn't seem to recognise that I have selected them and consequently won't let me do anything with multiple threads or posts since it doesn't seem to know that I have selected anything. It still comes up as (0). I am guessing this is some kind of jQuery/Java problem since looking up the problem online, but so far no solutions.

Also, multiquotes and quick edit also don't work, I'm assuming because of the same problem.

A print screen. Even when the thread is selected, it still says (0) and won't let me do anything to the selected thread.
[Image: 72jbU.png]

My website is www.stanbase.com if you want to see for yourself.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help...
Check your header include - it looks like you have this:

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();

jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

instead of this

jQuery.noConflict();
</script>
Still not working after I removed the duplicate code. Sad
Hmm, well, it is hard to tell much more as that is a moderator action. Do you have this problem on the default theme? If not, then it is a theme issue. You need to check the template has all the required code and it helps if it validates as HTML.
(2012-08-19, 10:50 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, well, it is hard to tell much more as that is a moderator action. Do you have this problem on the default theme? If not, then it is a theme issue. You need to check the template has all the required code and it helps if it validates as HTML.

Nope, just on the theme I am currently using.
Do I need to check any other templates other than headinclude?