MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help Changing Color (Bbcode and reputation)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have searched and searched on how to do this, but I just can't find it.

Alright so I want to change the color of the Bbcode "Code" text or the background color. Either way works.

[Image: problem.png]
^^ The problem is that you can't see the text.

I have the same problem with reputation.

[Image: problem2.png]

Can anyone help me with fixing this problem?

I don't want to change the text of the whole site, just in those areas.
If this may help, I'm using the accord envy theme.

xSicKxSkiLLs
can you provide the "code" you are using ?
for the second one you should edit the global.css
It is the default code. and I found where to change the background color, but you can't change just the text color?
this is for the second problem
ACP>templates and style>your theme>edit theme>global.css>edit>.trow_reputation_negative>enter in the "color" textbox the text color you want

ACP>templates and style>your theme>edit theme>global.css>edit>.trow_reputation_postive>enter in the "color" textbox the text color you want
Thanks to the guy above. He showed me one thing, and then I found the other problem while I was doing as he said.

Turns out .codeblock is for that specific issue, and trow.reputation changes the color of the background inside rep given.

Thanks anyways!

(2012-08-19, 10:01 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]this is for the second problem
ACP>templates and style>your theme>edit theme>global.css>edit>.trow_reputation_negative>enter in the "color" textbox the text color you want

ACP>templates and style>your theme>edit theme>global.css>edit>.trow_reputation_postive>enter in the "color" textbox the text color you want

Exactly what I did! Thanks!