MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in my forum, asked help but "Undefined" is showing up, went to FB page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
undefined
...what?
(2012-08-19, 10:17 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]...what?

Whenever the OP posts, they're post is posted as 'undefined'. Looks like a javascript or browser issue.
I noticed, I've began support on FB >_>
test? Confused

Oh my! it works again!!

Paul, first of all thank you so much for your assistance over there on FB.

I discovered that the use of Freecorder 6 did a huge mess in my board making the ACP going crazy deleting templates and codes, and also making me look over here really bad with those "Undefined" posts over here, including private messages sent. Just imagine...me desperate with no Index and not able to ask for help here. Thank you really.

Kindest Regards.
same problem to me all page my site is <snip>
This has happened for years in the 1.6x branch. I think it's javascript related. Unsure if it's worth tracking down being we're switching to Jquery soon enough which might fix the issue.

btw...the quick reply doesn't work in this thread because adding "RE:" to subject maxes out the current subject length.
http://dev.mybb.com/issues/2003 Toungue

I've edited the thread title to fix the issue for this particular thread though Smile
* Alex Smith is mad that you guys are linking to not public github repo...
(2012-09-06, 08:04 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]I've edited the thread title to fix the issue for this particular thread though Smile

Apologies Polar Blush

But..there was no other way in those desperate moments.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2