MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All!

I am looking for a partner to start a new forum, called Forum Fans. I have the domain forumfans.net and would like to create something out of it. I don't have any exact ideas - it can be a forum relating to forums, so there are quite a few possibilities.

I'm looking for a partner who can be active and help promote the website. A partner who knows a lot about forums and is a friendly person. A dedicated member of staff who would like to help build a forum from the ground up, to a nice, friendly community.

The community will be run on the MyBB software (woohoo!), but what idea we go with and how we set it up can definitely be discussed. I don't really plan to make money off of this, but if it grows into a more active community (which I plan to try to get to), any revenue could be split in someway. (We can discuss this later on).

If you're interested in the position and/or have questions or ideas for the forum, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM!

Thanks,
NaXuh
hm i can help you pm'ed you.
PM sent.
just a tip

"do not reinvent the wheel"
(2012-08-20, 03:11 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]just a tip

"do not reinvent the wheel"

Thanks for the tip -- and I fully understand what you mean.

@Aaron23 & illusionalp - I'll get back to you guys soon. Still looking for any other "applicants!"