MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration !! plzz help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plzz urgent help here .. I want to edit the registration page and edit the registration details and remove some options and include new ones. Plz guide me as to how can I edit the Registration page.....
Edit the member_register template.
(2012-08-20, 11:37 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the member_register template.

How? Where is member_register template located?
Ya where to find this "member_register" template ? Plzz tell..
ACP>templates and style>templates>your theme>expand templates>member templates>member_register>edit templates
but i think this will just cause some problems because lets say you removed the secret question without editing the .php file then it wont complete the registration because the textbox is empty in the .php file mind but it is not showing up for you so this will just cause a big problem i recommend you to do this
ACP>configuration>settings>User Registration and Profile Options
regards,
okk got it.... thanks !!

How to disable the Location field while registration ? I have deleted the Location Box from the template and now while registering it is asking for Location.. plzz hlp me how to disable this location option from Registration....