MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mods can't move Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moderators can't MOVE Threads.
Even if they have this permision (I Think?!?) And they are 100% Mods on the section where the thread is....
What to do ?
Please Advice

PS: I Still use the 1.1.8 Version.
There was an bug with the moderation tools in 1.1.x series I think. Although you should be able to by using the Inline moderation tool.
That Still Don't Work :9...
The New Version (MyBB 1.2) Have this "BUG" Fixed ?
There's a new moderator permission in 1.2 that allows moderators to move threads to forums other than they moderate. Please make sure this is set correctly.
DennisTT Wrote:There's a new moderator permission in 1.2 that allows moderators to move threads to forums other than they moderate. Please make sure this is set correctly.

Please tell me where is this permision coz i can't find it.

Thank you.
Should be under Usergroups in the ACP
Users and Groups->Manage Groups->Moderators ???
I Really can't find what you say....

Please advice/help.
Tikitiki Wrote:Should be under Usergroups in the ACP

OMG! No, it's under forum managment.

ACP -> Forum Management -> Manage Forums -> *Desired Forum* -> Subforums/Moderators -> *Moderator's Username* -> Edit

Make sure that "Can Move Threads to Forums that User Does Not Moderate" is set to yes.

EDIT: Errm, Sorry, this will only work on 1.2.. Like others said, bug in 1.1.8. Just upgrade to 1.2 to fix the problem.
Christian Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Should be under Usergroups in the ACP

OMG! No, it's under forum managment.

ACP -> Forum Management -> Manage Forums -> *Desired Forum* -> Subforums/Moderators -> *Moderator's Username* -> Edit

Make sure that "Can Move Threads to Forums that User Does Not Moderate" is set to yes.

EDIT: Errm, Sorry, this will only work on 1.2.. Like others said, bug in 1.1.8. Just upgrade to 1.2 to fix the problem.

I was just guessing Toungue
Oh, I had that problem before.

Test with this then: Go to admincp -> Users ans groups -> Manage groups -> Pic the group "moderators" -> Put "Super moderator 'off'" to "Super moderator 'on'".

Super moderator in 1.1.x series have permission to move, stick, unstick, delete and that things, so change the permission of your moderators to "super moderator permissions".

Got it?