MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme problem - cannot edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB,

I cannot seem to edit my forum's global.css, the forum does not update its design with any css edits i do.

My forum link: http://www.p-noy.net
Please help me. I think this is caused by a plugin ( just my speculation )
Help pls, bumping this..
Help me, found out the it gets updated after X mins.
you are using cloudflare (tracert p-noy.net)
That means we are not visiting your site directly, we are visiting clouldflare's copy of your site. So, until that copy is updated you will not see your changes.
Oh thank you, so i there any solution you could recommend ?
I’ve not used cloudflare, you should ask that question in cloudflare hehe.
Maybe there is a way to see your site directly, using your server IP or a weird subdomain. I don't know, sorry.
(2012-08-26, 05:07 PM)Salvatore Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve not used cloudflare, you should ask that question in cloudflare hehe.
Maybe there is a way to see your site directly, using your server IP or a weird subdomain. I don't know, sorry.

If you are making changes to the static content on your site (images, CSS, etc.) using CloudFlare, then you need to go to Development Mode first to bypass the cache so the changes appear immediately. If you forget, however, you can purge your CloudFlare cache (you will find these options by going to your settings for the domain under: settings->Settings-Overview).