MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant Change Usernames or Passwords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello recently I had a member of my forums logout and when he went to log back in he couldnt, he attempted to change passwords but everytime he reset the password it would still not log him in. So I tried to save the day by assigning him a new password which didnt work I changed his login name to something simpler and once again tried to change the password still hasnt worked tried a dozen times, no dice. The one thing ive noticed when I go to save the info it loads this screen quickly then goes to admin panel.
[Image: 1zldpw0.jpg]

any help is appreciated and the url to the site is
http://thecrypt.org/bb

I've been playing with this and still cant figure it out, It wont allow me to change login names or passwords... I went to the account in question and switched the email and then reset it that way to see if he was having problems and wasnt just him i reset the password via email entered the info and it wouldnt work. Just kept saying wrong username/password. This is a issue that needs to be fixed pronto.
any help you can give is appreciated