MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete button not showing up+Inline Mod not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically I was working on my site and realized my delete button was missing.

I reverted the postbit to normal and it wasn't showing at all, so I know that that's not the problem. I deactivated and re-activated all of my plugins, still no-go.

Help?

EDIT: I also just realized that the inline mod isn't working. When I try to close/sticky/etc a thread, I get this:

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
There may be permissions issue.

AdminCP > Users and Groups > Groups > Edit your usergroup > and make sure that you've allowed yourself to delete posts/threads etc.
No, that's not the problem. I also checked to see if it was just admins/mods, but it's not. It's not showing up for all usergroups
hmmm check your template

go style >template >name of template {Edit}>Post Bit Templates>postbit> search
{$post['button_quickdelete']}
if you didnt have you must add it
Nah, that's not my problem. the "{$post['button_quickdelete']}" is there. I even made a new testing site and put the postbit code all on there. The delete button shows up on that site and works fine.

The code I have for the quickdelete is

<a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="Thread.deletePost({$post['pid']}); return false;" style="display: none;" id="quick_delete_{$post['pid']}">delete</a>

<script type="text/javascript">
         var quickdelete_confirm = "{$lang->quickdelete_confirm}";
</script>{$post['button_quickdelete']}

Also if it helps, my inline moderation is apparently not working either? When I click a box, the number of threads that I have selected stays at 0.

EDIT: Also I changed the theme to default (I'm doing it all by scratch so I kinda knew I'd screw up one way or another) and the delete button and inline mod works... if that helps, too xD
Post your website's URL and any testing admin account in Private Inquiries and let mods/staff allow to take a peak look on it.