MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with main nav links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so whenever I'm on the home page of my site the home nav link is "pressed in" like it should be. By pressed I mean you can see that you're on the homepage because the link is darker than the other nav links. But if I go to say the search page, the home link is still pressed in. How do I make the search link be pressed in instead?

here's the code

<ul>
                                <li class="active"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Home</a></li>
                                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search </a></li>                     <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
			</ul>

I know it's the "active" code that causes the home link to be pressed, I tried adding active to the other links as well but then they are just all pressed in at the same time..

my url is http://otaku-forums.com

thanks!