MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Fatal Error in control panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to view my plugins in the admin control panel and i'm getting the following:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare darkrevolution_info() (previously declared in /home/content/22/6391822/html/bbforum/inc/plugins/darkrevolution.php:12) in /home/content/22/6391822/html/bbforum/inc/plugins/darkrevolution_copy.php on line 19

i'm not sure what this means.. it's been that way for months.. the first time i noticed it was soon after mybb had some (hacking?) issues and the plugins page was down so it was actually a different error then.. any clue as to what this is?
Thanks!
Rename ./inc/plugins/darkrevolution_copy.php to darkrevolution.php.bak. It seems to be a backup or copy of darkrevolution.php and as MyBB searches that directory for *.php files it'll try to load it. As the original file also has those function names it'll fail because PHP doesn't allow duplicate function names in that state.
THANKS!!! how much do i owe you?
oops i forgot my wallet anyway Big Grin

worked great.. thanks!

(have some rep)