MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I get a border around my logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys!

I have changed my logo but I get a border around.

look here

[Image: border.png]
photo upload

I have checked the background color value its the same,

also tried to save in
JPG

PNG (Interlaced also non interlaced)

GIF.

Please help me out
It only happens on IE, right?

if so, put this in your header include:

<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<style type="text/css">
a >img{
    border: 0px;
}
</style>
<![endif]-->
not that happens everywhere.
can you post global.css here ?
Then put that code in your global css. Or indeed, post a link to your forum, we do not need the entire global css posted here as we can view it in firebug with a link to the board.
(2012-08-22, 04:51 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Then put that code in your global css. Or indeed, post a link to your forum, we do not need the entire global css posted here as we can view it in firebug with a link to the board.

really you are fool genius ToungueToungue where is site for watch website ???????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmm ????
You would need the forum URL which has been removed (presumably for security reasons).
Any chance you could post your site's URL?
(2012-08-22, 05:00 PM)Alban Mulaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-22, 04:51 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Then put that code in your global css. Or indeed, post a link to your forum, we do not need the entire global css posted here as we can view it in firebug with a link to the board.

really you are fool genius ToungueToungue where is site for watch website ????????????????????????

I do not understand you. If he posts his forum url (a link to his forum) then we can see the css in the firebug and help him better. We do not need the entire global.css posted here.
ok sorry guys here it is http://moneymethodsforum.com/
Pages: 1 2