MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error!!!! in index.php plzz help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error after installing the plug in points for posts.....please help me!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/urumayal/public_html/urumayalk.com/forum/index.php on line 348
can you post your index.php file
Reupload ./inc/functions.php from a fresh download.
or try to overwrite index.php and functions.php Smile
yes but it will reset my user's passwords..... Sad I want to keep them and edit.

here it is index.php
(2012-08-22, 09:20 AM)charithczone Wrote: [ -> ]yes but it will reset my user's passwords..... Sad I want to keep them and edit.

It will not do anything to user passwords. User passwords are stored in the database. It is safe to reupload ./inc/functions.php which will fix the issue.
yeah problem its to functions.php i check index.php but still good reupload functions.php Smile
ohhh thnx alot I will do it now Smile

ohhh thnxx alot all who commented!! specially Nathan Malcolm....your way worked for me... Smile

<3 <3
my_unserialize(); was added in 1.6.7 (IIRC), and PIP (Points in Posts) was released far before. You will need to manually apply the patches to the ./inc/functions.php file if you want to allow users buy username format styles.