MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bro/Sis your site myskins.org doesn't work correctly, when I try to click on shop to buy something it doesn't work, I mean the button doesn't work... Sad

Interested in your awesome design Big Grin
Header links do not work.
Quote:"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur..."
Lorem Ipsum, dolor.co.uk

Better hide the testimonial section than show this.
(2013-02-15, 09:25 AM)Renpt0 Wrote: [ -> ]Bro/Sis your site myskins.org doesn't work correctly, when I try to click on shop to buy something it doesn't work, I mean the button doesn't work... Sad

Interested in your awesome design Big Grin

(2013-02-17, 02:34 AM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur..."
Lorem Ipsum, dolor.co.uk

Better hide the testimonial section than show this.

Oww,
Sorry guys,
I have been busy lately with my personal Work.
I noticed that many complaining about header links, for me they re working perfect in latest build Chrome, and opera.
I will look into it, sorry for inconvenience.
And that Electric for pointing it, i have things to remodel, and this is first priority.
thanks again
regards,
Not looking too hot on the iPad:
[attachment=28625]
@envira , it works in Chrome but not in Firefox for me.
Envira, it doesn't work in firefox, it looks like how josh h posted.

It shouldn't take too long to fix, I messed around with the code in firebug and fixed it in about 5 minutes, I appreciate you may have personal work, but I think you should just spend half an hour to fix the issues, and many people use firefox and if they see a site with broken code it will put them off.

Just some friendly advice. The design is very nice and will look amazing when fixed!
Did I just visit your site and witness a Google ad? O_O
(2013-02-23, 06:13 PM)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]Did I just visit your site and witness a Google ad? O_O

Two
(2013-02-19, 02:54 AM)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]@envira , it works in Chrome but not in Firefox for me.

(2013-02-19, 03:40 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Envira, it doesn't work in firefox, it looks like how josh h posted.

It shouldn't take too long to fix, I messed around with the code in firebug and fixed it in about 5 minutes, I appreciate you may have personal work, but I think you should just spend half an hour to fix the issues, and many people use firefox and if they see a site with broken code it will put them off.

Just some friendly advice. The design is very nice and will look amazing when fixed!

Thank you ESR and Turbo for your feedback. Now i have fixed the top links and theyy are working for me on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.

Sorry for late reply coz i have been very busy, these days in my personal work.

(2013-02-23, 06:13 PM)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]Did I just visit your site and witness a Google ad? O_O

(2013-02-25, 01:13 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Two

He he , yes, I just applied for google, just for testing whether they would accept it or not and i got the answer Yes lol.
But it took 3 attempts though.
Now i have fixed some aspects of design, Thanks for feedback, everyone.
regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14