MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★ProjectForums★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! Smile

I'd like you to visit the site and rate it. be honest, don't worry i won't get mad.
Me and my friend put a lot of work into it. We always add new things and make our members happy.

Why we want you to join our site?

You can do pretty much everything. and we want are members [Family] to enjoy the website and just have fun.

What section are site provides?

General Discussion Sections
Graphic Section
Gaming Section
Marketplace Section
Leaking Section

So why not come and join our site. Smile

Link to our site:

ProjectForums
I hate to say it, because you seem pretty nice, but you are doing almost everything wrong. The theme isn't bad, although I feel like you could save on screen real estate by not having a big logo at the top, and then immediately under it, "Project Forums" again. However, as for what you need to work on:
  • Tabs -- lose them
  • Too many sections -- cut them down
  • Shoutbox -- destroy it
  • Sparkling usernames -- get rid of them
  • An essentially pointless upgrade -- What would people upgrade for? You've only got 500 posts on the whole board!
Good looking forum. Smile
Quote:Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board
- http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

No one can view a single thread on your forum.
Also you have a forum titled "Leaks".. doubt that's anything legal..
(2012-08-23, 04:40 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board
- http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

No one can view a single thread on your forum.
Also you have a forum titled "Leaks".. doubt that's anything legal..

I agree, Guests should be able to see threads in atleast some of the forums, This is one of the reasons visitors would avoid registering, as they can't see any discussions on the board that they can join.