MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments no longer show up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a frustrating problem. The "New Attachments" feature no longer works on my forum. It did work previously. Now it doesn't - old attachments that used to work don't show up anymore, either.

CHMODS are set up correctly for the Uploads folder (777) - and besides, attachments used to work properly and CHMODS haven't been changed since that time.

Looking at the FTP server, the photos are being uploaded. The issue seems to be that MyBB isn't recognizing and loading them in posts.

Are there any particular files that might be suspect? I'd be open to replacing certain files with old ones that were saved back when everything worked properly. I'd like to avoid an entire reinstall if possible, but I'll certainly switch out individual files if someone can point me towards the ones most likely to be causing this.

I'm not sure how long this problem has existed or whether it coincides with any plugins I've installed.

I'm updating this in case it helps anyone else with a similar issue. The cuplrit was a plugin I'd installed called Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD (1.1.1) by MT Jordan. As soon as I disabled it, the issue was fixed.

Edit #2: Another plugin that's caused attachments to not work for me is "Links and Attachments lock until post" by Sergio Montoya.