MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I make thread and post numbers bold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I want to make thread and post numbers shown on index page bold like http://carfanaticsforum.com/index.php..

Also, when I click on a forum and see the threads, I want to make them bold as well.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
For first one:

Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth2_forum

Find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>

And replace with:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$threads}</strong>{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$posts}</strong>{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>

As for the second one: they are bold when they haven't been read, and not bold when they have been. Log out of your forum and take a look.
First one worked perfectly. Second one, I logged out and check it, they are not bold at all. Please see my forum in my signature. Rep given again.
Thanks
[attachment=27116]

That's how it looks. Most likely your browser remembers that you've read the posts already.
My bad, thanks a lot. Really fast help!

Appreciated.