MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-08-24, 10:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-24, 09:38 AM)luk0 Wrote: [ -> ]Same!

If you like I will look in your ACP. Send me details via PM. Are you using Cloudflare? If so, make sure you have the Development Mode turned on when making changes.

I don't use Cloudflare. I think? Smile I will send you my info now.

Thank you leefish for help!
I edited it and linked the help sections to YOUR site.

Just a note, I told you to remove the links to brad's site. I don't think it will help your image as the admin of a tough gaming site if you send users wanting to read your Terms and Conditions to a forum about Japanese Fashion, as well as it being very unfair to brad that his help section is getting hits from your new members.

In addition, I can't see the sign up link on your board index.
(2012-08-24, 10:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-24, 09:38 AM)luk0 Wrote: [ -> ]Same!

If you like I will look in your ACP. Send me details via PM. Are you using Cloudflare? If so, make sure you have the Development Mode turned on when making changes.

(2012-08-24, 01:13 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I edited it and linked the help sections to YOUR site.

Just a note, I told you to remove the links to brad's site. I don't think it will help your image as the admin of a tough gaming site if you send users wanting to read your Terms and Conditions to a forum about Japanese Fashion, as well as it being very unfair to brad that his help section is getting hits from your new members.

In addition, I can't see the sign up link on your board index.
There is. That's picture "Zarestuj se" it's on Polish. LoL Big Grin Today I should fix that. Smile
Pages: 1 2