MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Selling] Forum Posting, Forum Optimization, on-page SEO, Forum Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selling my services as an active forum poster and moderator. Along with these jobs I will also optimize your forum, by installing mods or even adjusting the templates, and doing some on-page SEO.

Forum Posting
I will write 100 quality posts with a length of 30 words each and add them to your forum. They may include replies and/or topics.

Niches
✔ Money Making Opportunities
✔ Marketing
✔ Webmasters
✔ Search Engines
✔ Technology
✔ Social Networking
✔ Business
✔ Blogging
✔ Community Management
✔ Web Hosting
✔ Web Design
✔ Advertisement
✔ General Discussions (some)

Notice I may also take a few other niches, depending on wether I am capable of posting real content for those.

Prices
25 Posts = $4
50 Posts = $8
100 Posts = $16

Forum Optimization
Forum optimization mainly includes installing plugins and fixing templates. I only recommend using this service, if you hardly have any plugins or recently launched a forum. This also involves on-page SEO!
This entire task should take about an hour and will definitely boost your forums features!

Prices
Forum Optimization = $20

Forum Moderation
I am quite experienced with forums in general and would moderate yours! The entire task includes posting daily, keep clean of spammers, give advise on improving the forum and/or advertisement.

Niches
✔ Marketing
✔ Webmasters
✔ Search Engines
✔ Technology
✔ Social Networking
✔ Business
✔ Blogging
✔ Community Management
✔ Web Hosting
✔ Web Design
✔ Advertisement

Notice I may also take a few other niches, depending on wether I am capable of posting real content for those.

Prices
1 Week = $7.50
1 Month = $25

Payments
All payments will be done via PayPal and I will message you via a private message once you are interested. This can be done by replying to this thread.
(2012-08-23, 11:36 PM)Ricus Wrote: [ -> ]I am selling my services as an active forum poster and moderator. Along with these jobs I will also optimize your forum, by installing mods or even adjusting the templates, and doing some on-page SEO.

Forum Posting
I will write 100 quality posts with a length of 30 words each and add them to your forum. They may include replies and/or topics.

Niches
✔ Marketing
✔ Webmasters
✔ Search Engines
✔ Technology
✔ Social Networking
✔ Business
✔ Blogging
✔ Community Management
✔ Web Hosting
✔ Web Design
✔ Advertisement

Prices
25 Posts = $4
50 Posts = $8
100 Posts = $16

Forum Optimization
Forum optimization mainly includes installing plugins and fixing templates. I only recommend using this service, if you hardly have any plugins or recently launched a forum. This also involves on-page SEO!
This entire task should take about an hour and will definitely boost your forums features!

Prices
Forum Optimization = $20

Forum Moderation
I am quite experienced with forums in general and would moderate yours! The entire task includes posting daily, keep clean of spammers, give advise on improving the forum and/or advertisement.

Niches
✔ Marketing
✔ Webmasters
✔ Search Engines
✔ Technology
✔ Social Networking
✔ Business
✔ Blogging
✔ Community Management
✔ Web Hosting
✔ Web Design
✔ Advertisement

Prices
1 Week = $7.50
1 Month = $25

Payments
All payments will be done via PayPal and I will message you via a private message once you are interested. This can be done by replying to this thread.

Hi Ricus- Can you check my forum and suggest if this can be made better and provoke users to post and take active participation in discussions?
http://mcxcommoditytrading.com/forum/index.php