MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inserting images into each category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have spent hours and hours trying to find out how to insert images into each category to get rid of blue color. Pic is attached.

Please help me.

Thanks
Its in .thead class. Change the image path of background property.
(2012-08-24, 07:54 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its in .thead class. Change the image path of background property.

But, I would like to add different background images in each category. A great example of this is http://www.nintendolounge.com/index.php
How can I do it?

thanks
(2012-08-24, 07:54 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its in .thead class. Change the image path of background property.

He wants to change each forum's thead and tcat to a unique image, not one image used in every forum.
they're using a rather customized version of MyBB, but this can be done easily with one template edit, and some additional CSS additions.

in forumbit_depth1_cat, add an additional class (category{$forum['fid']}) to the <td> with the thead class, so you would get something like: [/b]class="thead category{$forum['fid']}"[/b]

Then, using firebug, (I recommend it, google it.) get the IDs from your forum home, ... and add CSS to change the respective category# classes.