MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: See view numbers for all forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an easy way to see the number of views of ALL the forums on my MyBB site? I want to see what topics have the most interest/views, so I will sort after I get a display of all the views, if possible.

Right now it seems I have to click each forum one at a time and then click Views to sort by number of views. Thanks!
ACP > Forums & Posts > *forum* > Default Sort By > Number of views
I'm afraid I lost you after Forums & Posts. What does "*forum*" refer to? Thanks!
*forum* refers to the forum you wish to edit. If you wish to perform the edit on all forums, you'd edit each forum on the list.
Oh. OK, so then the answer is that you CANNOT see the number of views of ALL the forums on the site. Would have been a nice feature. Since I have over a dozen separate topics as sub-forums, I now have to do this to each one and compare them one to the other. Oh well...thanks!
If i understand you right, you want to be able to see all thread views in all sections, right?

Bit crude, but i run this command in phpmyadmin:

SELECT SUM(views) FROM mybb2_threads;

That will add up all thread views and give you a number.
Thanks, but I need to rank which posts get the most views, not merely a sum total of all views for all posts. Currently, of course, you can do that within each forum topic simply by clicking the Views label at the top of the table.