MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help: User Titles on Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated my new user titles for my forum. But, there is a problem on my user titles on the thread page. See my screenshot:

[attachment=27126]

Hope someone will help me to solve this one. Smile Thanks in advance!
what is wrong with is? - you can still see it
(2012-08-24, 12:25 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]what is wrong with is? - you can still see it
Below the Newbie Text, there shoud be a user title image however there is no display instead the user title image has displayed on the users profile.
Please show the code you put in "title to asign" field.
(2012-08-25, 03:00 AM)gakho Wrote: [ -> ]Please show the code you put in "title to asign" field.
Okay sir, here is my code in Admin CP.

[attachment=27134]
Oh yeh sorry I read it as the user names can you give that screen shot again but before taking it Press "ctrl a" (don't type the quotes, this is to select all on the page)
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.