MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB to Mybb 1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'loginname'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Im performing the merge to mybb from vB. Once i started importing the users i came across this error.
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'loginname'
I've noticed some of the users with the same name have been merged, others have not. I went into the databae and I changed the user name that didnt work... so I changed the user id # so for instance i was having a conflict with user 4. This would not create a new member/ number but instead it looks like the system is blocking it and saying "hey youre not user 4, we have a user 4." So i changed the user id # this allowed me to move forward... but once again error was reached (same error). Is there a work around to this? Cuz I dont wanna manually edit 550 members in mysql. there must be an easier way?
my boards are located at http://thecrypt.org/bb/

thanks for any help you can give
Do you have any plugins enabled? I was seeing this earlier this week but I had a plugin that had added a loginname column to the users table with a unique constraint.
PM sent,

I used to have login / display mod installed but it was deactivated.. i later tried to reactivate the plugin and got mysql error
@vega you should make a new installation... because it will record the merge system of that...

anyway please pm me your mybb database you want to use and what specific database you want to merge with that database you are using on mybb... im confuse,, you got a tons of database there Big Grin
PM sent
25,000 + views later... can I get some help with this please?