MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML Lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my registration page:
[Image: untitled.jpg]
I would like to where I pointed with red to there be line that I pointed with black circle. Can anyone help me with that?
Here is my code http://pastebin.com/XfVAKecX
It is the probably the inline styling from brad's template. Look for the <style> tags and remove the border attribute.
(2012-08-24, 01:50 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is the probably the inline styling from brad's template. Look for the <style> tags and remove the border attribute.

I don't want only to remove that lines. I want to put there this lines:
[Image: line.jpg]
(sighs)

fixed. You have the fieldset incorrectly defined in your global css: the left and right borders were setting back to default.

I fixed this by dropping in an <style> tag at the top of your member register template and got rid of the legend on your registration question.
(2012-08-24, 01:54 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ](sighs)

fixed. You have the fieldset incorrectly defined in your global css: the left and right borders were setting back to default.

I fixed this by dropping in an <style> tag at the top of your member register template and got rid of the legend on your registration question.

Thank you!