MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Uploader Problem ("Could not find main plugin file")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed the MyBB 1.6.8 update to my boards and now when I try uploading a plugin file with Plugin Uploader 1.0 and 1.1.2 versions, it returns the message "Could not find main plugin file". Version 1.0 worked perfectly prior to updating MyBB.

Is there a fix I can do for this...and make note, I've updated to Plugin Uploader 1.1.2 on one of my boards.
Works fine for me on 1.6.8, which plugins are you uploading?
(2012-08-24, 05:16 PM)workerdummy Wrote: [ -> ]I recently installed the MyBB 1.6.8 update to my boards and now when I try uploading a plugin file with Plugin Uploader 1.0 and 1.1.2 versions, it returns the message "Could not find main plugin file". Version 1.0 worked perfectly prior to updating MyBB.

Is there a fix I can do for this...and make note, I've updated to Plugin Uploader 1.1.2 on one of my boards.

PluginUploader doesn't work on all plugins. It says so right on the ACP Tab. I've noticed some from certain sites just don't work :/
It depends how it's packaged, pretty much all the ones I've tired worked OK though.