MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block Specific Usernames (Such as "Admin")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a plugin or line of code that would block a specific username such as "Admin" or "Administrator", etc. I searched Google and this forum but can't seem to find it. I think I'm not typing the correct phrase. Anyone have the link?

Thanks,
iHydra
AdminCP > Configuration > Banning > Disallowed Usernames > and enter whatever username you would like to block.

Note: If those usernames were already registered then this procedure wouldn't block them, this is supposed to block only when those usernames were used at the time of registration.
Like Yaldaram said that would only block the usernames for registration and not for current usernames. - But you can search your users and do the changes manually: ACP -> On the left Quick Access -> Search for users or ACP -> Users & Groups -> Find Users
Thank you, both of you. I completely missed that feature. I remember using something a while back but forgot what it was. Thanks again!