MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help with logo uploading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys I've been trying for going on 3 days now to upload a logo to my stupid site and onto my style I downloaded and imported but everytime I try to upload it no matter how I do it it never works and it's really starting to tick me off, can someone PLEASE tell me how to upload my damn logo plz, the dir of my logo is home/public_html/theprismspectrum/images/i3urn.

Thank you very much!^ ^

also I'll attach my logo to the bottom of this post!
(2012-08-24, 10:03 PM)The Darkness89 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys I've been trying for going on 3 days now to upload a logo to my stupid site and onto my style I downloaded and imported but everytime I try to upload it no matter how I do it it never works and it's really starting to tick me off, can someone PLEASE tell me how to upload my damn logo plz, the dir of my logo is home/public_html/theprismspectrum/images/i3urn.

Thank you very much!^ ^

Upload it to your theme's image directory (As you said "i3urn").

Go to ACP > Templates & Style and click on i3urn. Scroll down to Borad Logo and change it to
images/i3urn/logo.png
(2012-08-25, 02:19 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-24, 10:03 PM)The Darkness89 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys I've been trying for going on 3 days now to upload a logo to my stupid site and onto my style I downloaded and imported but everytime I try to upload it no matter how I do it it never works and it's really starting to tick me off, can someone PLEASE tell me how to upload my damn logo plz, the dir of my logo is home/public_html/theprismspectrum/images/i3urn.

Thank you very much!^ ^

Go to ACP > Templates & Style and click on i3urn. Scroll down to Borad Logo and change it to
images/i3urn/logo.png

sry, forgot to mention I figured it out yesterday, ty though.^ ^
(2012-08-25, 11:19 PM)The Darkness89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-25, 02:19 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you very much!^ ^

images/i3urn/logo.png

sry, forgot to mention I figured it out yesterday, ty though.^ ^

No problem bro Cool