MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question Concerning "usercp_profile_customfield"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place, but I placed it here, because it involves templates.

I am not sure if this is at all possible, or if it would require a plugin, but here it is:

I am working on customizing the User Control Panel on my forum.

I would like to customize the locations of different custom fields to be within their own categories.

As I understand it, the usercp_profile template calls {$customfields} to display them. From here, it calls usercp_profile_profilefields to wrap the entire Custom Fields category. After that, it calls {$customfields} again, which this time, renders each custom field through the usercp_profile_customfield template.

What I would like to do, is to find a way to, from the root usercp_profile template, call something along the lines of {$customfields['fid1']}, so that I can call each custom profile field (and its instance of usercp_profile_customfield) individually.

Is there a possible way that this could be done? Whether directly, or through some form of plugin?

I appreciate any help that can be given on this topic, thank you.