MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make your forum show on Portal.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my Portal.php, everything shows up on the left hand side (Welcome, Priveate Messages, Search Forum, Statstics, etc...) but in the center its just a blank page. How can I make it so that all my forums are showing or a specific thread showing (My "Site News forum" is edited with XTHREADS so it shows as Articles), so how can I display that as well? Sorry if I am confusing anyone.

Thanks for the help Big Grin
You need to explain things better. The Portal shows threads from X forums. Those X forums can be chosen by entering the forum IDs in the Portal Settings (ACP -> Configuration -> Settings)
Sorry, but how can I make my portal look like this:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/portal.php

Notice he has the extra text boxes on the left (like all portal.php has). But, how can I add the extra content like this webmaster has? (everything in the center).

Thanks
You need to edit the portal templates like he did.
(2012-08-25, 01:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the portal templates like he did.

Thanks. But, how do I customize it like that? I only have the left bars showing and the center is blank.

Thanks!
forums id, forums id (eg: 1,2)

[Image: a385120575cf7e62bad70fa6458564ed.png?1345956042]