MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks.
(2012-08-25, 07:50 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]There were issues with my registration page causing this to happen. After:

<input type="hidden" name="step" value="registration" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_register" />

Add:

<input type="hidden" name="emailpmnotify" id="emailpmnotify" value="1" {$emailpmnotifycheck} />
<input type="hidden" name="receivepms" id="receivepms" value="1" {$receivepmscheck} />
<input type="hidden" name="pmnotice" id="pmnotice" value="1" {$pmnoticecheck} />
<input type="hidden" name="allownotices" id="allownotices" value="1" {$allownoticescheck} />

To fix the ones that have already registered, you'll need a query to enable all these functions. Unfortunately I don't know it, though I would be interested in having it.
Thanks! That helped me. Smile

(2012-08-25, 08:06 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'])
{
$db->update_query('users', array('emailpmnotify'=>1,'receivepms'=>1,'pmnotice'=>1,'allownotices'=>1));
}

Paste that at the end of your global.php file and then access your forum, it should update all users.

You can use some time condition if you know when you started using this registration page and want users registered before it to keep their options intact.
When I do that I get this code at header "if($mybb->usergroup['cancp']) { $db->update_query('users', array('emailpmnotify'=>1,'receivepms'=>1,'pmnotice'=>1,'allownotices'=>1)); }"

It's good bescause I don't have lot of members so I edited all of them manualy in admin cp. Big Grin
Glad it worked out. Sorry I caused you trouble haha
(2012-08-25, 09:54 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it worked out. Sorry I caused you trouble haha

NP man Smile Without you I wouldn't have that registration page.
Pages: 1 2