MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete+inline mod not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically the delete button isn't showing up. I KNOW it's there, but with my skin I must have deleted something. I realized a bit after that that my inline moderation doesn't work as well (the number of things I select doesn't go up when I select things).

I do know it's not a bug and is something I deleted from my templates because I switched back to the default style and the delete button came back and the inline mod works. I cannot set it to default because the site has some really heavy editing (I've spent countless hours working on it so far, to have to start over again would be hell).

Basically I was wanting to know if someone could either offer their help or tell me what I did wrong and what template I should set back to default. Even suggestions would be awesome, because, frankly, I'm a little lost. This is my learning-site so I can learn some mybb coding.

It's not the plugins, I know because I deactivated them and nothing got fixed. S'YEAH. Help appreciated.